Sunday, April 26, 2009


so im going to try and grow some strawberries.  haha.  i dont know.  my mom made me to go to natorps with her.  so she bought me this and another cute plant.  my ficus is doing well so i figured i would try something new.
my stepdad looked ridiculous.  we had to go to the er because he had the scariest bloody nose ever.  something about a blood clot that finally came loose or something.  he was terrified because it was so bad.  but its funny because he said he can breathe better than he has been able to in years.  it was also funny because nurses and doctors kept double checking that he didnt use cocaine.  ahahah.
oh and my olive garden left overs were delicious.  mmmmmm.  i will always go to olive garden if you are ever in the mood.  hahah.


i feel a lot better.  my throat just hurts really bad still.

No comments:

Post a Comment